Thri-Kreen range from 5’8" to 6’7" tall, and weigh between 110 and 190 pounds. Thri-Kreen reach sexual maturity by the age of eight, and rarely live to be more than 30 years old. Thri-Kreen broods are typically between three and five eggs.
- +2 Strength, +4 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma.
- As Medium creatures, Thri-Kreen have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Thri-Kreen base land speed is 40 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects.
- +3 Natural Armor.
- Multiple Limbs: Thri-Kreen have four arms, and thus can take the Multiweapon Fighting feat instead of the Two-Weapon Fighting feat. Thri-Kreen can also take the Multiattack feat. (These are not bonus feats.)
- Natural Attacks: Thri-Kreen can attack with four claws and a bite. The claw deals 1d4 points of damage, and the bite is a secondary attack that also deals 1d4 points of damage. A Thri-Kreen can attack with a weapon (or multiple weapons) at its normal attack bonus, and make either a bite or claw attack as a secondary attack.
- Poison (Ex): Bite, initial damage 1d6 Dex, secondary damage paralysis, DC 11 + Con modifier. A Thri-Kreen produces sufficient poison for only one poisonous bite per day.
- Leap (Ex): Thri-Kreen have a +30 racial bonus on Jump checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Thri-Kreen trat gythkas and chatkchas as martial weapons rather than exotic weapons.
- Racial Hit Dice: A Thri-Kreen character begins with one level of monstrous humanoid, which provides 1d8 Hit Dice.
- Racial Skills: A Thri-Kreen’s monstrous humanoid level gives it skill points equal to 5 x (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Balance, Climb, Hide, Jump, and Perception.
- Thri-Kreen have a +4 racial bonus on Stealth checks in sandy or arid settings.
- Thri-Kreen start with one bonus feat.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Thri-Kreen. Bonus Languages: Elven, Dwarven, Goblin.
- Level Adjustment: +1